International Astronomical Youth Camp

Plus d'informations
20 Jan 2016 19:10 #1 par astroraoul
International Astronomical Youth Camp a été créé par astroraoul
Dear members of astronomical society,

my name is María Ruiz and I am writing to you on behalf of the leader team of the International Astronomical Youth Camp (IAYC, www.iayc.org ).

IAYC is a three-week long summer camp aiming to promote knowledge on astronomy and related sciences in a unique, international atmosphere. IAYC2016 will take place in the UK from 24th July to 13th August 2016.

As we believe that your students or members of your astronomy club could be interested in joining us in this adventure, we would like to ask you to circulate the call for applications, which I am sending you below this email, and to let them know about the possibility of joining the IAYC. We will also be very happy to send you a pdf poster of our camp in case you are interested.

We hope that, thanks to you, some of your members will discover the magic of the IAYC this summer!

If this is not the appropriate email address we should contact for our purposes, it would be very kind of you if you could forward the message on to the correct address, including us in the email for our records. Thank you!

With kindest regards,

on behalf of the IAYC leader team,

María Ruiz

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.131 secondes